No Structural Damage In St. Augusta Garage Fire
08/19/2013 - 10:55 AM
A garage received no structural damage after a remote control car battery caused a fire Saturday. According to the news release, the Stearns County Sheriff’s office responded to a residential fire late Sunday evening in St. Augusta.
The owners of the residence, 44-year-old Michele Anderson and 43-year-old Troy Anderson extinguished the fire before the fire departments arrived. Only a few items in the garage were damaged.
St. Augusta Fire Department responded to make sure the fire was out.
Women's Basketball vs
Maryville State University (Sports Stream)
Dec 30, 2014 - 6:00
Men's Basketball vs
Iowa Wesleyan College (Sports Stream)
Dec 30, 2014 - 8:00
At Central Missouri (Sports Stream)
Jan 04, 2015 - 9:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.