No Structural Damage In St. Augusta Garage Fire
08/19/2013 - 10:55 AM
A garage received no structural damage after a remote control car battery caused a fire Saturday. According to the news release, the Stearns County Sheriff’s office responded to a residential fire late Sunday evening in St. Augusta.
The owners of the residence, 44-year-old Michele Anderson and 43-year-old Troy Anderson extinguished the fire before the fire departments arrived. Only a few items in the garage were damaged.
St. Augusta Fire Department responded to make sure the fire was out.
Men's Hockey vs
NCAA Regional Playoffs vs. Michigan Tech
Mar 27, 2015 - 3:30
Concordia (Sports Stream)
Mar 28, 2015 - 1:00
MSU-Mankato (Sports Stream)
Mar 29, 2015 - 1:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.