St. Martin Barn Believed To Be Total Loss After Fire Tuesday Night
04/02/2014 - 11:55 AM
The Stearns County Sheriff’s department believes an electrical heater is the cause behind a barn fire in St. Martin.
Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner says St. Martin fire department and the sheriff’s department were called to the fire in the 26000 block of County Road 12 in St. Martin township around 9:15 p.m. Tuesday night.
Sanner said the homeowners, 74-year-old Wilfred Schmitt and 66-year-old Kathleen Schmitt, woke up and saw the unattached barn on fire. The Schmitt’s told the sheriff’s department that the barn was filled with antiques, wood, iron, and old woodworking machines.
The barn was determined to be a complete loss.
Women's Basketball vs
Maryville State University (Sports Stream)
Dec 30, 2014 - 6:00
Men's Basketball vs
Iowa Wesleyan College (Sports Stream)
Dec 30, 2014 - 8:00
At Central Missouri (Sports Stream)
Jan 04, 2015 - 9:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.