Your Sound Alternative
On Now:
Loading...
 
 
 
 
Playlist Archive
Join us on: YouTube
 

News Archive

NEWS ARCHIVE

Electrical Issues Starts Garage Fire In Maine Prairie Township

01/08/2018 - 11:00 AM

Facebook Twitter


A Saturday morning fire in Maine Prairie Township near Kimball put a homeowner in the hospital.

Stearns County Sheriff Don Gudmundson says at about 6:40 a.m. 38-year-old Adam David Molitor and 39-year old Jennifer Lynne Molitorfound an electrical issue in their garage and then discovered the fire in the garage attic. Their home is located 9241 155th Street in Maine Prairie Township.

An unidentified homeowner attempted to put out the fire. The family was able to safely get their three children out of the home.

One of the homeowners was taken to St. Cloud Hospital for smoke inhalation. The fire damage was only inside the garage.

Sports Schedule

  • Baseball vs Missouri Western State (Sports Stream)
    Feb 18, 2018 - 12:00
  • Softball vs Missouri Western State (Sports Stream)
    Feb 23, 2018 - 7:00
  • Men's Hockey vs University of Denver
    Feb 23, 2018 - 7:37

Submit your local sports event here.