1. When did you get involved with 88.1 FM KVSC? Sultry but humid summer of 2010
3. What show(s) do you currently host and what programs have you hosted in the past? Diversions on Wednesday evening, which allows me to go to bed earlier than Free Form Friday.
4. Please list some of the artists you consider to be a must play on your show(s). Whichever artist I really want to hear at the time.
5. What is in your CD or MP3 player right now? (Be honest) You don’t have to know.
6. Please disclose your most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music moment, concert you’ve attended, or album you’ve bought. Too numerous to mention.
7. If you had to reduce your album collection to just 5, what 5 albums would you choose and why?
7. If you had to reduce your album collection to just 5, what 5 albums would you choose and why?You’re really making a volunteer work here. . . Hmm. . .
2. Wheels of Fire-Cream (same)
3. To Our Children’s Children’s Children-Moody Blues; (really good)
4. The White Album- Beatles (same)
5. Europe ‘72-Grateful Dead (same)
8. What are your hobbies and interests? I like to listen to music.
9. If you could be an animal what animal would you be and why? Oh that’s silly.
10. When you are not at KVSC, where can you most likely be found? Again-not your business.
12.What is the most interesting listener request or inquiry you have received while hosting? You ask a lot of questions.
13. What is your favorite KVSC memory?
13. What is your favorite KVSC memory?Too numerous to mention.
14. What do you think is the future of radio?
14. What do you think is the future of radio?I try to live in the moment.
15. Please list any additional comments about your involvement at KVSC or other interests.
15. Please list any additional comments about your involvement at KVSC or other interests.It’s fun, and a big thanks to KVSC for letting me hang around here. I love you all.