Get Tuned In - KVSC.org
Listen on Your Mobile Device
NEW! You can listen to KVSC on our custom MP3 Player (allows users to open multiple broswers) click here.
Instructions on Streaming to Android Based Phones
TuneIn is an easy way to stream KVSC from a web browser as well. For more information on using TuneIn on any of the above devices, visit tunein.com.
Additionally, you can use the links listed below:
Open the “browser” application
Enter this web address:
For lower bandwidth:
Instructions on Streaming to iPhone or iPod
KVSC has its own iPhone/iPod touch application called "KVSC Listen Live" developed by Meta 13 Interactive.
From your iPhone or iPod Touch:
- From your iPhone or iPod Touch, click the App Store icon.
- From the App Store, click the Search feature.
- Type “KVSC Listen Live” and click Search. The KVSC Listen Live app will appear in the search results.
- Click the Free button. It changes to an Install button.
- Click the Install button.
- Wait for the KVSC Listen Live application to be installed.
- Click the KVSC Listen Live icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen and listen.
From the iTunes Store:
- Go to the App Store section of the iTunes Store.
- Search for "KVSC Listen Live" and the KVSC Listen Live application will appear in the search results.
- Click the Get App button on the KVSC Listen Live application page.
- After the application is finished downloading to your computer, sync your iPhone or iPod touch with your iTunes account to add the KVSC Listen Live application to your iPhone.
- Click the KVSC Listen Live icon from the iPhone or iPod Touch Home screen and listen!
Instructions on Streaming to Blackberry Phones
From the browser on your BlackBerry go to:
It will download and install Nobex Radio Companion, and that's it!
KVSC's upgraded streaming function allows listeners using a broadband connection to enjoy a much improved quality stream--consider it a CD quality broadcast. This means we'll be pushing a higher data transfer rate with the stream. It's streamed in 128kbps - 44kHz stereo for high bandwidth users, and 32kbps - 22kHz mono for low bandwidth users. Please send any feedback regarding this upgrade or any streaming difficulites to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you enjoy our new sound.
Use the form in the right column to request a song.
You will need to get an MP3 Player:
Have a look at our Program Guide for times of your favorite show!
Follow these links:
If these fail, then try the following:
Open the mp3 player and find the option "load location", "open location" and the like. In WinAmp, you right-click on the button that looks like eject (arrow pointing upward). Then copy and paste or type in the following links:
- http://corn.kvsc.org:8000/broadband.m3u -for high speed connections (cable, dsl, T1, or better)
- http://corn.kvsc.org:8000/modem.m3u -for dial-up connections
Sit back and let the (sometimes) soothing sounds of KVSC take you away!
If you experience any problems, let us know: email@example.com will promptly return your e-mail and use the information to bring the webcast back online or tweak the quality. Be sure to explain what is happening with as much detail as possible. This will help us track down the problem for you.
CMJ offers a very nice MP3 glossary for your reading pleasure.
Sep 03, 2015 - 6:00
Souwthwest Minnesota St.
Sep 19, 2015 - 1:00
Women's Hockey vs
Minnesota White Caps (Sports Stream)
Sep 26, 2015 - 7:00
Subscribe to what interests you. More information about podcasts and software.