1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved my freshman year at SCSU after falling in love with the digs and the musical niche of the station.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
Currently I do the Late Night Progressive Rock Show on Thursday’s and I am the host of Monday Night Live on UTVS and KVSC.
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
Modest Mouse, Matt and Kim, and Big Thief are always some go to’s, to name just a few.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
Lately I’ve been listening to a lot of Radiator Hospital and Kanye West’s early stuff.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
Listen, One Direction is going to be what N’Sync is now one day. It’ll be cool and hip to have listened to them in like 10 years, just you wait.
Aside from that, I also went through an awful scene/post-hardcore phase, don’t ask.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
Slingin’ film photographs and doodling some doods
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
At the bowling alley scoring some solid 80’s, seeing shows in the cities, or just hiding in my room.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Having to pick just one song to play off Pinkerton by Weezer.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
Hopefully living in a bigger city working with some really cool bands.