April Excel Level 3 & 4
April 18 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
They offer five different courses of Microsoft Excel courses through Bob Bruce, an instructor who has trained people on Microsoft products for more than 20 years. Each course takes 3.5 hours. St. Cloud State provides a laptop and mouse to use for this hands-on training.
For human resource professionals, each course provides 3.5 professional development credits for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Get & Transform and Data Model & Power Pivot
April 18, 2019
- Get & Transform aka Power Query: 8-11:30 a.m.
- Data Model & Power Pivot 12:30-4 p.m.
- Both sessions: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Cost: Early-bird registration fee applies 2 weeks prior. Registration closes 1 week prior.
- $99, early bird; $109, the regular cost for one session
- $75, St. Cloud State students for one session
- $180, both sessions