1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved the 3rd month of my freshman year. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to run a radio show and when I found out SCSU had a radio station, I knew I had to give it a shot. Ever since I have fallen in love with doing radio.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
I am currently the host of Thursday’s Noon News Watch program
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must-play on your show(s).
Nothing that I can really think of. Overall they are all pretty good.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
I normally listen to pop and country music.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
I never had an embarrassing music phase.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
I love working with video production and on occasion play the drums.
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
Most likely at home or once in a good while up north.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Making sure that everything runs smoothly, and there are not hiccups during the show.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
Not sure yet.