KVSC’s 40th annual Trivia Weekend takes place Feb. 15-17, 2019.
Trivia Weekend is KVSC’s biggest event of the year. Players from all over the United States and along with international teammates are expected to participate. Most trivia teams invite the media to cover their 50-hour journey. KVSC will supply a list of such teams upon request. If you represent a media organization and have an interest in covering Trivia University-Celebrating 40 Years of Trivia Weekend please contact Jo McMullen-Boyer at 320-308-3053.
If you would like to surprise us with a visit, our address is 720 Fourth Avenue South, 27 Stewart Hall, SCSU, Saint Cloud, MN 56301. We are located on the St. Cloud State University campus in the basement of Stewart Hall. Many teams also welcome media into their headquarters, which range from homes and apartments to area schools to a local theatre.
The 2018 media release can be FOUND HERE
Talking about Trivia University on Social Media? Use #TriviaWeekend to join the conversation.
Register for Trivia Weekend: Our 40th Weekend Will Focus On St. Cloud State (Story and Images) by Jeff Wood, University Communications, December 2018.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT TRIVIA WEEKEND
- Trivia Weekend Champion is Stefan’s Dream (Story by Jeff Wood, University Communications, 2019)
- KVSC’s Trivia Contest Hits Major Milestone (Story by Tony Langfellow, University Chronicle, 2019)
- Trivia Weekend [VIDEO] (By Jordyn Woods, St. Cloud Times, 2019)
- Team Stefan’s Dream Unseats Three-Time Champs in this Year’s St. Cloud Trivia Weekend (Story by Staff Reports, St. Cloud Times, 2019)
- St. Cloud’s 50-Hour Trivia Weekend Marathon Hits its Stride in 40th Year (Story by Jordyn Brown, St. Cloud Times, 2019)
- From volunteers with love: 200 make spy-themed Trivia Weekend their mission (Story by Alyssa Zaczek, St. Cloud Times, 2018)
- Quantum of Snacks: How To Survive a Spy-Themed Trivia Weekend (Story by Alyssa Zaczek, St. Cloud Times, 2018)
- Storms Roll into St. Cloud for KVSC’s Trivia Weekend (Story by Chrissy Gaetke, WJON News, 2017)
- Trivia storm is approaching; contest starts Friday (Story by Vicki Ikeogu, St. Cloud Times, 2017)
- KVSC Trivia Champs Gear Up for Big Weekend (Story by Kate Kompas, St. Cloud Times, 2016)
- Trivia Marks 37th Year with Road-Tripping Theme (Story by Jeff Wood, University Communications, 2016)
- Trivia Adapts to Changing Times (Story by Anna Kurth, University Communications, 2015)
- SCSU Gears Up For 36th Annual Trivia Weekend [AUDIO] (by Kate Kompass, St. Cloud Times)
- KVSC Trivia Fans Ready To Geek Out With Fantasy Theme (Story by Kate Kompass, St. Cloud Times)
- Register for Trivia Weekend 2015 (Story by Jeff Wood, St. Cloud State University Communications)
- Trivial matters to consume St. Cloud this weeekend (Story by Bob Collins, Minnesota Public Radio)
- KVSC prepares trivia for weekend champions (Story by Stephanie Dickrell)
- Behind The Scenes: KVSC Trivia Volunteers Keep Contest Afloat (Story by Dan DeBaun)
- Kare-11 Land of 10,000 Stories: Trivia Weekend [VIDEO] (by Boyd Huppert)
- St. Cloud State University TSPN News Release (Story by Jeff Wood)
- Serious Fun Annual university trivia competition is anything but trivial to participant (2012 – PDF) (Story by Currents magazine by the Council for Advancement & Support of Education)
- Trivia Addicts Unite (Story by Marsha Shoemaker)
- WSUM to Broadcast Trivia Marathon (Story by Kiera Wiatrak, University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- 2010 St Cloud State News Release (Story by St Cloud State University)
- Mankato Free Press Article on Trivia 2009 (Story by Regan Carstensen)
- St. Cloud Times Trivia Love Story (Story by Adam Hammer)
- WCCO-4 CBS Trivia Weekend [VIDEO] (by John Lauritsen)
- Around the World in 50 hours (Story by Adam Hammer, St. Cloud Times)
- The Answer to Cabin Fever: A Trivia Contest! (Story by Annie Baxter, Minnesota Public Radio)
- Confessions of a Trivia Junkie (Story by Michael Vadnie)