Trivia Weekend 2022 is February 18-20. The theme is LITerally Trivia: A Novel Idea. Team registrations are now open!
REGISTRATION FOR TRIVIA AT PLAY 2022 IS OPEN
Welcome to Team Registration for LITerally Trivia: A Novel Idea. You can register in person at KVSC starting on Friday, January 7 during business hours, and the ONLINE PORTAL for team registrations returns as well. You can order commemorative posters, T-shirts and Question Books (books will be available in March 😉 ) via our Trivia Merch page.
Once you register online, please email your team completed registration to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the process and receive your Trivia Visual packet. Your email should include the completed registration kit.
Here’s the PDF of the LITerally Trivia: A Novel Idea registration kit. Simply complete and email it to Jo McMullen, or mail if you prefer, page 2 of the registration with a check payment to KVSC via the US Postal Service.
You can also visit HuskyTech in-person to register your team. They’re located in the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center, room 102. Parking is easy in the Miller lot (pay station), on nearby streets near Barden Park, or just across the street in the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp. Their hours are Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., except federal holidays. Heads up, HuskyTech can only process credit card payments.
Trivia Visuals for Trivia At Play will be emailed as a PDF to team captains once a completed registration is received. We also have hard copies available if you register in person.
The deadline to register is 3 p.m. Friday, February 18.
This is it, click here —> 2022 Registered Team Information
You can enjoy the Trivia Awards Ceremony in person at 8 p.m. in SCSU’s Ritsche Auditorium in Stewart Hall (mask required) or virtually with our pals at UTVS-Television.
Teams Registered for LITerally Trivia: A Novel Idea 2022:
The numeric order below represents the order in which a team registered, not to be confused with a team’s code number to compete with during Trivia Weekend. Good luck and we’re looking forward presenting Trivia Weekend!
- ET: Late Night Library Liaisons with Big Titles and Long Pen Names – Division 1
- Stefans Dream 23: Stefan Ex Machina – Division 1
- E=McHammered – Division 2
- Mongo’s Loosemeat Sandwich Assembly RQD – Division 1
- It Just Doesn’t Matter – Division 1
- Meyer Meyer Pants on Fire – Division 1
- Nerd Party – Division 2
- Moby Dick and a Boatload of Seamen – Division 2
- LDE liked the movie better – Division 2
- Year 4: Prose Before Hoes – Division 2
- PigBoats.com/LITerally A Book Club – Division 2
- We Wish That We Were Jessie’s Squirrels – Division 1
- Sigma Phi Nothing – Division 1
- Our Boob Tube Likes Big Books and Can Not Lie – Division 1
- Google Your Own Adventure – Division 1
- What Would Learned Pigs and Scooby Doo? – Division 1
- Voodoo Panties – Division 1
- The Lion, The Witch, and the Liquor Cabinet -Division 2
- Neo-Maxi Zoomdweebies – Division 1
- Pirates of the Cranium – Division 2
- Enjoy the Man Explosion! – Division 3
- House of Insanity -Division 1
- Rich Corinthian Leather Remnants -Division 3
- Nonessential Government Workers – Division 1
- DDD – Hamster Hears A Who – Division 2
- Knee Deep in Thesis – Division 2
- Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys – Division 1
- Porcupine Petting Zoo -Division 2
- Backstage Bibliophiles – Division 1
- Freaks & Geeks: When in Doubt, Go to the Library – Division 3
- Bookaholix: A Few Screws Loose – Division 2
- Pull-Start Diesel – Division 1
- Hill Case 91-92 – Division 3
- To Kill a Mockingnerd – Division 2
- The Results of the Trouble Among the Cheerleaders – Division 1
- Six Feet Under – Division 1
- The Illiterates – Division 1
- There’s always money in the banana stand – Division 1
- Awkward Turtle Heads – Division 2
- Do Trivia Teams Dream of Electric Ditkas? – Division 1
- The Quizard of Oz – Division 3
- Main Street Irregulars – Division 3
- The Tune Squad – Division 3
- Shaggy 2 Dope and the Goblet of Faygo – Division 1
- Salmonella Fitzgerald: An Oral History – Division 1
- “Popcorn” is a good song – Division 1
- Fits of Conniption – Division 1
- Crockpot Posse – Division 1
- Warm Goat Springs University -Division 3
- Three Sheet FTW -Division 3
- Far Q: Do you even book bro? – Division 3