Trivia Weekend 2023 is February 17-19. The theme is Trivia on Trial and Registration is OPEN!
Welcome to the Team Registration page for Trivia on Trial. You can register in person at KVSC starting on during business hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m.), and the Online Portal.
NOTE: Student Teams, when you complete the online portal the $60 registration fee will be credited back when you finish checking out.
If you register online, please email two items email@example.com to complete the process and receive your Trivia Visual packet. The email should include your team completed registration form and proof/receipt of online payment.
Here’s the PDF of the Trivia on Trial registration kit. Simply complete and email to Jo McMullen, or mail, page 2 of the registration with a check payment to KVSC via the US Postal Service (unless you’ve registered online and paid). The mailing information is included on the registration link, page 2.
Trivia Visuals for Trivia on Trial will be emailed as a PDF to team captains after a completed registration is received. KVSC will provide hard copies of the Visual Trivia if you register in person. Bonus!
You can also visit HuskyTech in-person to register your team. They’re located in the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center, room 102. Parking is easy in the Miller lot (pay station), on nearby streets near Barden Park, or just across the street in the 4th Avenue Parking Ramp. Their hours are Mon-Fri from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., except federal holidays. Heads up, HuskyTech can only process credit card payments.
The deadline to register is 3 p.m. Friday, February 17.
Please join us at the entertaining Trivia Awards Ceremony in person at 8 p.m. in SCSU’s Ritsche Auditorium in Stewart Hall or virtually with our pals at UTVS-Television. Link forthcoming.
Teams Registered for Trivia on Trial 2023:
The numeric order below represents the order in which a team registered, not to be confused with a team’s code number to compete with during Trivia Weekend. Good luck and we’re looking forward presenting Trivia Weekend!
- Neo-Maxi Zoomdweebies
- ET: Jurisdiction or just the tip?
- Mongo’s Loosemeat Sandwich Assembly RQD
- Sigma Phi Nothing
- Stefan’s Dream 24: In flagrante delicto
- It Just Doesn’t Matter
- Meyer Meyer Pants on Fire
- What Would Learned Pigs & Scooby Doo?
- Law firm of Last, Ditch, and Effort
- Porcupine Petting Zoo
- VooDoo Panties (WAAAY Too Tight)
- Nerd Party
- Flat Beer and TV Justice
- NANCY DREW AND THE HARDY BOYS
- Flaws & Odor, Special Squirrels Unit
- Rich Corinthian Leather Remnants
- Pirates of the Cranium
- Arguing Orally on a Hung Jury
- House of Insanity
- Pull-start Diesel
- D.D.D. – Premature Adjudication
- 5 Years For Worst Team Name
- Nonessential Government Workers
- Google Your Own Adventure
- E = McHammered
- Hill Case 91-92
- Our Boob Tube Wants To See Your Briefs
- Kids in Concurrent Jurisdictions
- Popcorn: 12 Angry Kernels
- Something Clever and Witty
- 12 Angry Thespians Backstage
- Knee Deep in Theses
- Twelve Angry Ditkas
- Warm Goat Springs University
- Enjoy the Man Explosion!
- SIX FEET UNDER
- Single Female Lawyer
- There’s Always Money in the Banana Stand
- Minion Wonder Universe
- Crockpot Counsel of the PNW
- Sequestered Freaks & Geeks
- CoT You can’t handle the truth
- The Cereal Defense
- Awkward Turtle Heads
- Sedimentary, My Dear Watson
- The Tune Squad
- Three Sheets FTW
- Weird Lex’s Chickenshakers
- Law & Order: F.A.R.Q bong bong