- When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I began at KVSC May 2020 to begin my career in broadcast radio.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
I host 9am-Noon Morning Show Part 2 Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
Whenever I am behind the mic at KV, i throw on Semisonic, TwentyOne Pilots, and evening some Nirvana.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
Music I have playing outside of the studio include Def Leppard, Nirvana, OneRepublic
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
Can’t truly say I have a shameful music phase, I embrace the different genres i have come across.
6. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
When I am not at KVSC, I can be found in Plymouth, MN typically playing NHL on the PS4.
7. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Challenging part of being a radio DJ would have to be learning all the music I’m playing
8. What would you like to be doing in five years?
In 5 years time I hope to be working for a major market sports radio station.