1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved with KVSC in August of 2017 because of my love for spreading happiness and some great tunes! I always imagined myself doing something with music, so it is no surprise that I love this place.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
Tune in every Thursday night from 11PM to 2AM for the Late Night Progressive Rock Show with yours truly… 🙂
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s)?
The list of artists and bands that I feel are must plays really changes too often! Currently though, King Princess, The Academic, Arctic Monkeys, Dinosaur Jr., Nirvana, Kaleem the Dream, and of course Lizzo.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
I listen to a wide variety of music so all of my playlists outside of KVSC are wild.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
It’s not just a phase… Honestly. I have had unconditional love for boybands (any, and all of them) since middle school, and they will forever hold a place in my heart. I am not ashamed to be a fangirl!
6. What are your hobbies and/or interests?
I enjoy roller blading, yoga, diamond painting, reading, music in any form, and board games! Laughing and making others laugh is the one thing besides music that keeps me sane.
7. When you are not at work or KVSC, where can you most likely be found?
With my chunky cat Tomtom, otherwise you probably will not find me. I enjoy my alone time, maybe a little too much!
8. What is the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
The most challenging part of being a radio DJ for me is figuring out how to put my thoughts into words and sentences people can understand. My brain moves faster than my mouth sometimes (all of the time)
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
I would like to be retired and relaxed, hopefully still laughing the days away.