1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved at KVSC in August of 2017 because of my love for spreading happiness and some great tunes.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
You cannot tune into KVSC and hear me consistently right now, but if you keep a close ear I am still on air once or twice a week!
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s)?
The list of artists and bands that I feel are must plays really changes too often! Currently though, King Princess, The Academic, Arctic Monkeys, Dinosaur Jr., Nirvana, and Anastasia Ellis.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
I listen to such a variety of music, from Country to Metal to really anything and everything!
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
It’s not just a phase… Honestly. I have had unconditional love for boybands (One Direction and 5SOS) since middle school and they will forever hold a place in my heart. I am not ashamed to be a fangirl!
6. What are your hobbies and/or interests?
I enjoy roller blading, yoga, diamond painting, reading, music in any form, and board games!
7. When you are not at work or KVSC, where can you most likely be found?
With my cat, Tomtom, or you probably will not find me. I like my alone time!
8. What is the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
The most challenging part of being a radio DJ for me is figuring out how to put my thoughts into words and sentences people can understand. My brain moves faster than my mouth.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
I would like to be retired and relaxed.