1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved with KVSC in the fall of 2017. I had visited KVSC the year earlier in high school and it seemed like a great fit for me!
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
I currently host any open show. I started out as a late night gal but now I am all over the board!
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
I always play Jaymay, The Jealous Girlfriends, The Pack A.D., Nirvana, Weezer, Orange Peels, The Black Keys, The Stillwater Giants, and most recently La Bouquet. I love finding new artists during each of my shows.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
All types of music, I do not have one type.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
I will always be embarrassed of my love for boybands and how big of a fangirl I was for them. They will always have my heart, though I will never be shameful of my music choices! It will forever be the worst and best music phase of my life.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
My roommate and love to challenge each other at a solid game of Tetris or a game of Skpibo when we are free. I read many romance novels and cry over movies too often. I enjoy picking up my ukulele and learning some new tricks every so often.
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
I am almost always wandering around in nature or just lounging in my room, probably sleeping, watching Netflix, or reading. I like to jam to music whenever I am alone too, I go all out man.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
The most challenging thing about being a radio DJ for me was getting used to talking in front of people, whether it is over the airwaves or people in the studio with me. Also, not using bad words is harder than I thought it would be.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
I would like to have a couple pets, a great job, and somewhere to live.