1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
– I got involved in October 2019. I really liked the station when I toured here so I tried to get started early.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
– 4 p.m. News on Wednesday
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
– I don’t typically do too many music shows because everyone else knows a lot more about music here than I do, but if I’m doing a show, you can bet there will be some classic rock in there somewhere.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
– Mainly classic rock, country and rap/R&B. I’m all over the place when I listen to music… it’s kinda like a box of chocolates.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
– Oh boy I don’t know there is a lot. I try and block most of middle school out so probably that.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
– I enjoy being outside. I like to hunt and play sports. Video games aren’t too bad either. Me and my dad are huge movie fans too!
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
– probably at my apartment or UTVS. during the summers though I go back down to the Twin Cities and live there.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
– Being able to accept that you will make mistakes. If you get caught up with saying something awkwardly you are gonna be too busy thinking about that then what you’re doing and that’s when you start to compound your mistakes.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
– Ideally working with the Twins radio crew, but I imagine I will be somewhere lower on the totem poll.