1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I got involved the summer before my freshman year at SCSU, in 2018.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
Morning Show Part 2 every Monday and Friday! I also do the newscasts at noon on Tuesdays and Fridays. You can find me calling games for various SCSU sport events as well on KVSC.
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
Billie Eilish, Lauv, AJR, Twenty-one Pilots, Lizzo, The Struts, Wolfmother, Kendrick Lamar, Denzel Curry, Brock Hampton, Saintseneca, Iron and Wine, Paul McCartney, Biz Markie, Villagers, The Olympians, and of course The Beach Boys.
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
Classic Rock, Classic Country, and a little Hip Hop.
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
Was big into acapella groups for a while.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
I am a big sports fan, so I enjoy keeping up to date with local and professional sports all the time. I also have a severe addiction to golf when the weather permits in MN.
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
I do a lot of work with UTVS and The University Chronicle so you can probably find me running around there or I am usually at home hanging out and getting ready for the next thing on my to-do list.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Always staying one step ahead during your show, and always knowing what is going to come next. But once you get that down it’s not bad at all.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
Sports broadcasting at a high level team/company.