Jan 2, 2019

Archived: House Near Sauk Centre Severely Damaged By Flames

A home near Sauk Centre was severely damaged Tuesday afternoon after flames began to travel up the walls.

The Stearns County Sheriff’s Office says their Communications Center was called just after 1:45 p.m. due to a house fire in Raymond Township. The caller said that the fire was traveling up the wall and that they were unable to put out the fire.

Stearns County Sheriff deputies, Sauk Centre Fire Department, Sauk Centre Ambulance, and Villard Fire and Rescue all assisted at the scene. 

The house, owned by 58-year-old Robert Edgar Dean and 54-year-old Ann Marie Dean, was severely damaged. The fire was believed to have been caused by electrical issues.



Thank You Underwriters