1. When and why did you get involved with 88.1FM?
I’ve been on the air since 2002 and got involved with the encouragement of Mississippi Tim, a longtime KVSC regular who created Whole Lotta Blues and The Root Cellar.
2. What show(s) do you currently host on KVSC?
Currently, weekend evenings, every other Classic Rock, every other Granite City Rock Cafe
3. Please list some of the artists and musicians that you consider a must play on your show(s).
Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, The Rainmakers,
4. What music do you listen to when you’re not tuned into KVSC?
Ozric Tentacles, Goat, movie soundtracks
5. What is the most embarrassing (perhaps even shameful) music phase you have gone through?
I’m not embarrassed by any music.
6. What are your hobbies and/ or interests?
Music, movies, books, comic books (ahem, I mean Graphic Novels)
7. When you are not at work or KVSC where can you most likely be found?
I stop at the library whenever I’m passing it, and I read a lot.
8. What’s the most challenging part of being a radio DJ?
Realizing you can’t please everyone.
9. What would you like to be doing in five years?
Celebrating over 20 years at KVSC or living in Canada