1. When and why did you get involved with KVSC?
Fall of 2023 — because I’d been a listener on and off for many years and had always wanted both to give back to the station and to get behind the mic.
2. What show(s) do you now host on KVSC?
3. What are some artists you consider a “must-play” on your shows?
Diversity being the theme, I hope to access a wide variety but within my sweet spot of early ’80s British fringe pop music, The Fall and stand tall and make use of a fairly diverse palette.
4. What do you like to listen to when not tuned into KVSC?
In my car, I listen to WVAL 800AM when in St Cloud, KRWC 1360 AM when in Wright County. In the Cities I dial up Minneapolis Public Radio KFAI 90.3, KMOJ 89.9, and KUOM 770AM and within a very small range of St Paul, I try to pick up WMCN 91.7 (where I first went on air). YouTube is never far from my musically meandering mind, and rarely fails to deliver something satisfying.
5. What’s the most embarrassing music phase you went through?
…usually turns out to be the one I’m currently in.
6. What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Travel, language study, hiking
7. What would you like to be doing in 5 years?
Teaching something that I don’t know about today.