1. When and why did you get involved with KVSC?
I’ve always thought about doing college radio, but it never felt like it was the right time! Coming up on my last few semesters of school, I thought, as they say, no time like the present, and here we are.
2. What show(s) do you now host on KVSC?
I’m currently hosting the Thursday Afternoon Progressive Rock show.
3. What are some artists you consider a “must-play” on your shows?
I’ve yet to establish any “must-plays” for the show, but I can see myself nodding to some of the classic 1960s/70s prog rock artists!!
4. What do you like to listen to when not tuned into KVSC?
Like the other folks at KVSC, the sounds I surround myself with vary quite a bit. I love most anything coming out of the 60s and 70s rock and folk spheres but will dabble anywhere.
5. What’s the most embarrassing music phase you went through?
6. What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Exchanging music with friends is sacred practice! I love reading (future English educator!!!), the occasional knit project, hiking, and pretty much anything I can do outdoors in the sun.
7. What would you like to be doing in 5 years?
The hope is to be teaching and learning alongside kids at the high school level and getting out into nature as much as possible!